Executive Director - Shari Sherman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Services – See Job description below
Tourism Services – vacant
224 W. Main Ste 203
Boonville, IN 47601
The Warrick County Chamber of Commerce is seeking an individual to fill the position of Members Service Coordinator. Individuals interested in this part-time position are asked to send a resume to the Chamber at P.O. Box 377, Boonville, IN 47601 no later than March 29th.
Job Description – Member Service Coordinator
Position Title: Member Services Coordinator
Position Reports to and is supervised by: Executive Director
Position Description Summary
Under the direction of the Executive Director, Member Services Coordinator is responsible for activities for members of the Warrick County Chamber of Commerce (Chamber).
- Assist staff to recruit new Chamber members, maintain existing members to meet the budgetary needs of the Chamber
- Works with Chamber staff to meet the activity needs of Chamber member services programs.
- Assist Chamber staff with fundraising events to meet budgetary requirements to maintain the Chamber
- As directed prepares releases for the media and keeps media informed of Chamber activities, events, programs, etc.
- Develops and presents information to the public, members and groups to engender public support and participation in the Chamber.
- Provide input and assist in publishing a monthly Chamber E-newsletter for all members.
- Provide input and assist in updating the Chamber web site.
- Serves as representative of the Chamber at events as needed
- Maintains and keeps updated all Chamber brochures and business materials for members, businesses, and visitors. Assures adequate supplies of such materials are on hand, and all materials are current.
- Works in conjunction with other staff members to maintain member database, a contact database, a database of the Warrick County businesses, and a database of potential members.
- Works with members to ensure meeting, networking, and training opportunities are available to and attended by Chamber member
- Assists and takes lead as requested toward planning and implementing meetings for Chamber members, and assures meeting are attended and members are active and involved.
- Works with staff and volunteers to implement and carry out all assigned duties.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- A strong emphasis in Sales
- Member Services experience helpful
- Proven Computer knowledge includes:
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Accounting Software QuickBooks
- Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and Internet.
- Constant Contact management
- Database Management experience helpful.
- Event planning, Fund raising experience
- Sit / Stand: Extended periods
- Verbal: Communicate in groups and one on one
- Cognitive: Ability to think in abstract, problem solve, remember, make decisions, instruct, coordinate, evaluate, and organize.
- Handicap Accessibility: Job may require access to some areas that are not handicap accessible.
- Lifting: Lift and Carry up to 25 pounds.
- Agility: Be able to reach tight spaces such as behind furniture, under desks/counters.
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel to and from events and throughout member area is required. Access to own transportation is required.
Schedule of Hours
Position will work average of up to 20 hours per week. Some Chamber events may require evening and or weekend work. A generally consistent schedule will be determined in consultation with Executive Director.
Salary Range for Member Services Coordinator ranges from $13.00 to $15.00 hour.
The Warrick County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization and provides limited benefits. PTO is provided at a pro-rate per Personal Policy Manual. Paid holiday off is based on work schedule.Mileage is reimbursed based on Federal Mileage Allowance.
Send resume & references to: Warrick County Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 377
Boonville, IN 47601
or email - email@example.com